Description: It is unique, it is unrivalled.
A Residence of inspiration and unsurpassed grandeur.
Breathtakingly executed to a finite degree.
Set on the Northern side of Woolgoolga's headland.
This masterpiece of residential architecture, built by award winning builder Jim Philippidis of Solitary Designer Homes, indulges every possible personal extravagance, need, whim and necessity. Detailed to an exceptional degree, 'luxury' has been applied unstintingly to create a cocoon of extraordinary beauty. Every minute consideration is in place, not an inch has been overlooked in the quest for absolute comfort and aesthetic excellence. The mood is rich yet doesn't intimidate, is substantial yet inviting and intimate, it is above all, a home.
• Positioned on the elevated northern side of Woolgoolga Headland & captures ocean, island & beach views whilst being sheltered from the southerly winds.
• 5 bedroom architect designed family home
• Stylish solid 30 mm Italian granite island kitchen with premium Asko & Steel appliances with well-appointed butlers pantry
• Enclosed entertaining area with burnished polished concrete floors and built-in Australian made lifestyle BBQ
• Double carport generous sized garaging for 2 cars with 3 metre roller door height & large workshop and under house storage
• Top floor master suite with walk in robe, stunning ensuite bathroom with freestanding bath and mesmerising ocean and island views
• Floor to ceiling Spanish tiles in all 3 bathrooms
• Zone ducted air conditioning throughout the home
• Soaring ceilings, recycled French Oak flooring, Bose Lifestyle sound system and Cat 6 data cabling